Mindful March – it’s the last day
So today we are focusing on the outside world again. And it’s all about awareness today. Take some time out to go nature spotting. Which might sound really odd if you’re nowhere near nature, but you can actually find all sorts of wonders of the natural world even in the city.
It could be:
- Different trees you hadnt noticed before
- The way some flowers can break through concrete
- Maybe birds nesting in trees
- Foxes scooting through the streets
- Honey bee looking for a place to create a hive
The possibilities are endless… just take the time to go look and marvel at nature.
- The last task for Mindful March: Go nature spotting today, even in a city there is wildlife.
Special thanks go to www.actionforhappiness.org for their amazing work and launching Mindful March.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings