We are nearly there!
So our month of Mindfulness is nearly over with just two days to go. Today it’s about noticing the joy in the simple things of life.
That could be:
- The smell of fresh coffee
- The smile of a loved one
- how the sun glints off the windows
- how your body feels in a warm bath
- jumping in a puddle like a kid
- The sharp taste of a freshly cut lemon
It can be absolutely anything you want at all, just be really aware of the joy you feel. The experience and how that feels in your body and relish in it. There are so many beautiful joyous things that we can open our hearts and eyes to given the chance to truly think and see. So try it and see what you could find joy in today.
Just one more day to go… make today count!
Special thanks go to www.actionforhappiness.org for their amazing work and launching Mindful March.